Take the office with you
Need to make staying in touch more convenient for employees when they’re out of the office? Wish your employees didn’t give out their personal phone numbers for company business?
ShoreTel Connect mobility puts desk phone features on all popular smartphones and tablets so your employees can stay in touch professionally no matter where they go. You can even put ShoreTel Connect on the Apple Watch.
<iframe class="wistia_embed" src="//fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/zn6g9o3pid" name="wistia_embed" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" mozallowfullscreen="mozallowfullscreen" webkitallowfullscreen="webkitallowfullscreen" oallowfullscreen="oallowfullscreen" msallowfullscreen="msallowfullscreen" width="560" height="295" frameborder="0"></iframe> <script src="//fast.wistia.net/assets/external/E-v1.js" async=""></script><br />
Always connected with ShoreTel
The convenience of unified communications is mobile
- Stay connected everywhere, always, with ShoreTel Connect call handling and collaboration
- “Today” screen integrates with your calendar and shows scheduled calls and conferences
- Click the Join button for direct access to ShoreTel, Gotomeeting and WebEx conferences—forget complicated dial-ins and passcodes
- Build stronger teams with peer-to-peer presence status, instant messaging and video calling
Transforms mobile device into a mobile workstation
- “Dual persona” separates business and personal calls on a single device—never reveal your personal number
- Leverage VoIP over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G cellular data to keep connections up and costs down
- Supports most popular smartphones and tablets. Look for your model here.
- Enables the ShoreTel Dock to turn iPhones and iPads into fully-featured business phones
Secure enterprise communications deployment
- Encryption ensures secure mobile voice communications
- Device- and user-level authentication with digital certification provides secure access
- Built-in VPN so users don’t need to constantly re-authenticate
- Simplify administration with location-aware policies and enterprise directory integration