ShoreTel Connect HYBRID Sites
Have an ONSITE VoIP system and need to add new locations quickly? Like the TCO value of an ONSITE system, but want the flexibility to add new accounts and locations from the cloud?
ShoreTel Connect HYBRID Sites lets companies deploy a mixed-site business phone system. It’s easy to deploy a ShoreTel Connect ONSITE system at headquarters, while provisioning ShoreTel Connect CLOUD accounts at remote locations.
One system with both onsite and cloud sites
Add new locations and accounts with little impact on IT
- Deploy a single communication platform for global business, deploying onsite where cloud services are not available
- Give all your employees the same great ShoreTel Connect user experience at all locations, no matter whether their call control is in the cloud or onsite
- Add new cloud remote locations to your company onsite phone system network without additional capital expense
- Provide a clear migration path from onsite deployments to an eventual all-cloud deployment
One company, many locations
- HYBRID Sites synchronizes ShoreTel Connect CLOUD, ONSITE and HYBRID Apps locations
- Automated directory integration unifies your various locations and deployments
- Four digit extension dialing, caller ID and point-to-point video
- All employees benefit from the same ShoreTel Connect experience—everywhere